SALARYClosing Date 27/08/21 £ DOE
Have you got previous experience in CRO, Datastudio, and GA?
Join our rapidly growing team of industry-renowned digital marketing experts. We have worked with the likes of National Geographic, ITV, Citroen (to name a few). As a growing team, you will have plenty of responsibility and room to learn, grow and specialise.
- Co-own and co-create the CRO roadmap with and for our clients
- Optimise the digital customer journey for our clients
- Initiate hypothesis-driven A/B tests with the aim of improving visitor to buyer conversion
- Deliver data-driven opportunities to increase conversion for web, app and in-store digital touchpoints
- Report and present data in a comprehensible visualised way with clear business cases
- Challenge Digital roadmap initiatives with data-driven insights
- Be a strategic internal partner for quantitative and qualitative customer behaviour/feedback
- Guide junior staff to become true professionals in the field
- Monitoring clients' campaigns and providing technical recommendations in a digestible way
- Providing consultative services to help inform and implement digital strategies
- Conducting regular in-depth analytics audits and creating presentable strategic plans in order to optimise clients' websites
- Executing analytics training programmes both in-house and to small teams
- Possess technical ability to develop a suite of insight dashboards and reports within Google Analytics for enterprise level clients
- In-depth knowledge of Google Data Studio
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Have Minimum 3 year experience in CRO
5 years + of GA experience
Sound knowledge of CRM
Experience of multiple CRM and analytics tools necessary. The more the better
Good understanding of GTM
A business minded or analytical degree is desired, but certainly not essential
5 years + of Datastudio experience
YOU SHOULD BE
You should be an extremely ambitious and motivated individual with an impeccable work ethic. The successful applicant will be extremely IT literate with an extraordinary knowledge of multiple marketing tools and their applications. You will need to be able to take the initiative and to be confident to challenge strategic direction based on your own sound and logical previous experiences. The successful candidate must show a proven track record of experience and success in previous CRO roles. You must be extremely adaptable as we work with a number of clients covering multiple sectors. The successful client must have superb interpersonal skills in order to liaise with the team and clients.
We are the small highly-experienced dynamic team with big plans that will support you with on-going training and exposure to the constantly evolving digital marketing landscape.
- Being part of a fast-growing, thriving and experienced team.
- We strongly support a work-life balance and encourage agile and flexible working across the business.
- The opportunity to learn from some of the most talented and knowledgeable digital marketers in the country.
- £2,000 training budget for job-related skills improvement.
How To Apply
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
You must have the right to live and work in the UK.
Ideally we are looking for someone to start work as soon as possible.