SALARYDOE - + Benefits
Have you got previous experience in web analytics?
Join our rapidly growing team in a unique role working with industry-renowned digital marketing experts. We have worked with the likes of National Geographic, ITV and Citroen (to name a few). In this role, we are giving you the opportunity to collaborate with big-name brand. You will be proficient in Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager and thrive in a fast paced environment, in a role with lots of responsibility.
- Technical owner for Google Analytics accounts and the associated Google Tag Manager
- Work with clients to ensure web analytics tools are optimised to meet their demands
- Develop a suite of insight dashboards and reports within Google Analytics for enterprise level clients
- Liaise with clients' teams to understand and refine implementation requirements
- Deliver programmes efficiently, on time and within budget
- Identify programme challenges and opportunities and deal with them professionally
- Develop and present solid strategies and recommendations
YOU WILL BE
The successful applicant will be IT literate with an extraordinary knowledge of multiple marketing tools and their applications. You will be an extremely ambitious and motivated individual with an impeccable work ethic, able to take the initiative and to be confident in challenging strategic direction based on your own previous experiences. You are highly adaptable and comfortable working with a variety of clients covering multiple sectors. You will also possess flawless interpersonal skills in order to liaise with the team and clients.
- Minimum 1 year experience in web analytics
- Experience of multiple CRM and analytics tools necessary. The more the better
- Sound knowledge of auditing and troubleshooting data layer
- Experience in implementing and troubleshooting tags in GTM
- Possess solid Google Tag Manager skills
- Experience with Google Data Studio
- Understand Google BigQuery experience would be beneficial
We are the small highly experienced dynamic team with big plans that will support you with on-going training and exposure to the constantly evolving digital marketing landscape.
- Being part of a fast-growing, thriving and experienced team
- We strongly support a work-life balance and encourage agile and flexible working across the business.
- The opportunity to learn from some of the most talented and knowledgeable digital marketers in the country.
- £2,000 training budget for job-related skills improvement
- Free coffee
How To Apply
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
You must have the right to live and work in the UK.
Ideally we are looking for someone to start work as soon as possible.