Contribute to the MeasureMinds Group Blog
Have you written about digital analytics, conversion rate optimisation, business intelligence, Google Ads, Google Analytics or Google Tag Manager? We’re one of the market leaders in web analytics.
The content that we produce is created to help marketers and business owners use intelligent business insights and proven strategies to manage and grow their firms. Our audience is composed of c-suite executives through to small business owners. They are mostly based in the UK, Europe and US, which is the market that we service.
How to Write For Us
While our team at MeasureMinds produces most of the content that appears on the website, you may have seen some articles produced by industry experts outside of our agency. These are individuals who have particular insights to share on the topic that they specialize in.
If you have a guest post that you think would be a good fit for our audience, please get in touch. You can contact us with your guest post pitch through the email firstname.lastname@example.org. Before sending your inquiry, please read our guest post guidelines:
Our 5-Point Editorial Guidelines
- Don’t write your article before pitching to us. Provide us with 3-5 different ideas, which are aligned with a keyword.
- Content has to be a minimum of 2,000 words. Please provide a clear target keyword that is neatly incorporated throughout your copy. You must include a minimum of 5 images, graphs or tables.
- Content should have a professional but informal tone. We use British English. I hope you realise the implications as you organise your SEO optimised content.
- All content submitted needs to be original. MeasureMinds Group owns the rights to all content published on the site, and published content can not be published elsewhere.
- Only link out to Authority sites (DR 70 minimum), one link in the body to a blog of your choice and a minimum of 4 links to MeasureMinds Group blog or main pages. You are allowed a link to another page in your bio.
We look forward to receiving your guest post inquiry. Please keep in mind we offer no guarantee that we will publish your content.