Account Manager (Part Time)
The Account manager will be responsible for networking, agency relationships, account management and building new client relationships.
You will be managing a team that sells market leading Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and CRO solutions for a company that literally wrote the book on Google Analytics
We are a fast growing company with excellent service delivery & lots of client referrals.
Understanding of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and digital marketing is preferred. Working within a digital marketing agency is also desirable.
- Experience using Monday the project management system.
- Develop and work with other agencies to increase agency referrals
- Work with Team to organise events, promotions and speaking opportunities
- Work with designers, copywriters and developers to produce pitches and other material and align projects so they are delivered on time.
- Manage the ongoing client relationship (optional - dependant on circumstances/client)
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- carry out planning - this will include setting goals and objectives, defining roles and producing schedules and timelines for tasks - in accordance with the needs of the client.
- Ability to manage a sales team
- Adept at senior level business conversations and presentations.
- Demonstrate high levels of integrity, professionalism and is passionate about the right outcome for the customer.
- select, lead and motivate your project team from both internal and external stakeholder organisations
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Understanding of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and digital marketing is preferred.
- Manage the project - which includes coordinating the project team to keep them on track and keeping the project on budget
- carry out monitoring and control activities in order to track the progress of the project
- identify and manage risks to ensure delivery is on time
- implement any necessary changes throughout the process
- report regularly to management and the client
- close the project - including evaluating successes and challenges to enhance learning for your next project.
- The Account manager will be responsible for networking, agency relationships, account management and building new client relationships.
- 3% Employer Pension contribution
- Flexi Hours (8-4:30pm, 9-5:30, 10-6pm)
- Flexi Work (after initial period - opportunity to work from home)
- Company Laptop
- Company Mobile phone allowance
- Mileage allowance
- Virtual Assistant for daily tasks
- Free onsite digital marketing training
How To Apply
If you’re interested in being part of our future growth and being added to our pipeline of candidates, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.