Analytics Project Manager (Part Time)
£40,000-£50,000 pro rata
Our Founder Phil Pearce sold his shares in his previous company to continue his vision in analytics. The sale of which brought in £250k which was injected into the new company; additionally a transfer of the analytics clients and the analytics employees was also negotiated and the vision was brought to life and MeasureMinds was born.
In just the first year alone a small team of 4 quickly scaled to become a team of 14. Big companies started to take notice, Vistra, Hamilton Beach, WWF, ChristianAid, Wonder, Revitive joined and the company achieved £300,000 in the first year with analytics services alone.
Year 2 has brought with it the extension of new Senior Members of the Team to include CRO and SEO service offerings. In response to Googles discontinuation of GA3 and shift to GA4 MeasureMinds created a new free SaaS software to help with the heavy lifting of the migration. The tool is called the GTM Cleaner. Showcasing the wealth of expertise of our team.
MeasureMinds predicted year on year growth is doubling each year. This is an extremely exciting time and huge opportunity for anyone getting onboard at this early stage. As the wealth of opportunities available at this fast moving business and a chance to work with some of the industries most widely regarded experts.
The Analytics Project Manager will be responsible for Agency relationships, Time management, Scoping Projects and building new client relationships.
You will be managing a team that sells market leading Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and CRO solutions for a company that literally wrote the book on Google Analytics
We are a fast growing company with excellent service delivery & lots of client referrals.
Understanding of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and digital marketing is preferred. Working within a digital marketing agency is also desirable.
- Lead the calls and Scope projects to quickly identify risks, opportunities and timeframes.
- Implement a process framework to standardise procedures
- Allocate resources to distribute and manage time and productivity
- Manage constantly changing project priorities, timelines, and deliverables while proactively communicating updates across teams
- Track project changes and their impact on the cost/time frame of project delivery
- Serve as the client point-of-contact
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Work with designers, copywriters and developers to produce pitches and other material and align projects so they are delivered on time.
- Manage the ongoing client relationship (optional - dependant on circumstances/client)
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- A Prince2 qualification, Agile practitioner or Equivalent qualification
- Knowledge of the Google Stack GA4, GTM, DataStudio, and BigQuery
- Previous experience managing projects - which includes coordinating the project team to keep them on track and keeping the project on budget
- Previous experience of closing projects and evaluating successes and challenges to enhance learning for your next project.
- Have previous experience Scoping projects to quickly identify risks, opportunities and timeframes.
- Have previous experience Conducting cost and benefit analysis
- Have previous experience Implementing a process framework to standardise procedures
- Have previous experience allocating resources to distribute and manage time to each project
- Work From Home
- Virtual Assistant for daily tasks
- Free digital marketing training materials
How To Apply
If you’re interested in being part of our future growth and being added to our pipeline of candidates, please get in touch at email@example.com.