SALARY£ DOE Closing Date For Applications 06/08/21
Are you experienced and skilled in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager?
We are looking for a Senior Web Analyst to join our rapidly growing digital marketing agency. In this role, you will be joining an extremely experienced team, working on big brand accounts - think National Geographic, Rentokil and Citroen (to name a few).
- Managing clients' digital analytics platform
- Providing consultative services to help inform and implement digital strategies
- Conducting regular in-depth analytics audits and creating presentable strategic plans in order to optimise clients' websites
- Ensuring clients' web analytics tools are optimised and implemented correctly, additionally advising on best practice
- Monitoring clients' campaigns and providing technical recommendations in a digestible way
- Executing analytics training programmes both in-house and to small teams
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience working with clients to meet their demands
- Proficient at conducting in-depth analytics audits and creating presentable strategic plans in order to optimise clients' websites
- Possess technical ability to develop a suite of insight dashboards and reports within Google Analytics for enterprise level clients
- Experience in delivering programmes efficiently, on time and within budget
- Ability to identify programme challenges and opportunities and deal with them accordingly
- Experience in delivering existing analytics training programmes both in-house and to small teams
YOU SHOULD BE
The successful applicant will be a highly motivated individual with an impeccable work ethic. An analytical or business-focused degree would be desired but is not essential. You will need to be able to take the initiative and to be confident to challenge strategic direction based on your own sound and logical previous experiences. This is a highly specialised role for which the successful applicant must display previous experience in established digital analytic roles. You must be extremely adaptable as we work with a number of clients covering multiple sectors. You will also possess superb interpersonal skills in order to liaise with the team and clients.
- 5 years minimum experience in Google Analytics
- Experience of multiple CRM and analytics tools
- Experience in auditing and troubleshooting data layer
- Implementing and troubleshooting tags in GTM
- Complex Google Tag Manager skills
- In-depth knowledge of Google Data Studio would be beneficial
- Familiarity of Google BigQuery would be beneficial
We are the small highly experienced dynamic team with big plans that will support you with on-going training and exposure to the constantly evolving digital marketing landscape.
- Being part of a fast-growing, thriving and experienced team
- We strongly support a work-life balance and encourage agile and flexible working across the business.
- The opportunity to learn from some of the most talented and knowledgeable digital marketers in the country.
- £2,000 training budget for job-related skills improvement
- Free coffee
How To Apply
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
You must have the right to live and work in the UK.
Ideally we are looking for someone to start work as soon as possible.